With Christmas approaching closer each day, I wanted to put together some decorating ideas to help your holiday be bright and cheerful! Having an organized holiday always helps the decor look more festive! Here are some of my favorite Christmas decor ideas I found on Pinterest. 🙂
All of these photos have been found via Pinterest. Each link will link directly to the Pinterest pin in which it was found.
5 Decor Ideas:
1. Plants can be joyful too. 🙂
2. Wrap wire around foam cone to make wire trees.
3. Hot Cocoa Bar with treats and fixings!
4. String together marshmallows to create an indoor snowfall!
5. Great for the kids! Let them decorate their own little house. 🙂
6 Unique Tree Ideas:
1. Table top Christmas tree
2. I love having little trees around the house!
3. It’s a Charlie Brown tree indeed!
4. Use branches to create a tree for ornaments
5. Creative snowman tree!
6. Another creative snowman tree!
6 Snowmen Ideas:
1. Super cute Snowman.
2. Remember to represent mans best friend, too!
3. Remember to let your snowman’s personality shine through!
4. Mini snowman.
5. For those of you without snow this Christmas!
6. Talk about curb appeal! 😉
Do you have decorating or other holiday tips that you’d like to share?
Project Done is looking for guest bloggers!
For more information and to learn how you can submit a guest post and possibly be one of our regular bloggers, head on over to our Guest Posting Guidelines page.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog via email! Simply enter in your email address below and confirm your subscription. You’ll soon receive the latest tips and tricks to finance and organizing directly to your email inbox!