Pinspiration: 12 Tips for Present Wrapping and Organization for Christmas
Christmas will be here before you know it. I put together this post to help your holiday be less stressful and less messy! Having an organized holiday always makes it a more-fun holiday! Here are some of my favorite wrapping ideas and storage tips I found on Pinterest. 🙂
See also: 17 Christmas Decor Ideas and Tips
All of these photos have been found via Pinterest. Each link will link directly to the Pinterest pin in which it was found.
5 Wrapping Storage and Organization Ideas:
1. A small, simple, but cute wrapping storage solution.
2. Hanging on the inside of a closet door.
3. Keep wrapping paper in a trash bin for easy access.
4. Wrapping toilet paper rolls around wrapping paper to keep it rolled up.
5. Hanging from wire racks.
4 Wrapping Ideas:
1. Natural and authentic!
2. Simple gift wrapping with stamped names.
3. Adorable pom-pom wrapping paper!
4. Snowman presents! How cute would it be to have one snowman per kid!
3 Extra Wrapping Ideas and Tips:
1. How-To make a small bow using a fork!
2. Adorable Christmas tree gift tags.
3. Super cute and easy snowman gift tags.