Pinspiration: 6 Tips For Small Space Organization!
Just because you have a small home doesn’t mean you can’t have space! I’ve put together 6 quick tips I’ve found through Pinterest to help you keep your tiny home tidy. Tune in for my next post which will focus solely on the kitchen!
All of these photos have been found via Pinterest. Each link will link directly to the Pinterest pin in which it was found.
1. 8 awesome tips to make small rooms feel big – This tip is 8-in-1! Head on over to this post where you’ll find some valuable tips to keep your small home feeling big!
2. Tips for organizing a small linen closet – It’s amazing how much you can fit into a linen closet when it’s neatly organized and easily accessible!
3. DIY closet makeover on a budget – I LOVE this girly-glam closet makeover. Learn how to make your dream closet on a tiny budget! (Even in tiny spaces!)
4. DIY garage storage projects and ideas – Keep your garage clean and organized so you’ll always have room for your car to park where it belongs!
5. Over the door storage rack – Always a good solution for storage in small spaces. Using cute baskets help your extra storage solution blend right in.
6. DIY chalk board family calendar – Never miss out on a soccer game or dance recital again! This is a great and fun way to make sure everyone’s schedules are organized and up to date. It also saves space by being up on the wall!