Pinspiration: 7 Household Organizing Tips!
Keeping your home organized is so important! Pinterest is a great source to finding DIY tips and tricks to keep your household running in an organized manner. Here are some brilliant tips I found through Pinterest that I can’t wait to share with you today!
All of these photos have been found via Pinterest. Each link will link directly to the Pinterest pin in which it was found.
1. Remembering what paint you used for each room – Write the name of the paint color and swatch number and date painted on painter’s tape on back of light switch. Do this in each room you paint. You can even add a swatch of the paint so you can match it if needed!
2. Hanging Multiple Picture Frames – Cut paper to the size of the frame and mark the nail location on the paper. Using painter’s tape, move the paper templates around the wall until satisfied. Then hammer the nail through the marks. Remove the paper template and hang.
3. Hanging Picture Frames – Use painters tape to measure distance between the two holes on your frame, then put the tape on the wall. Hammer in the nails and you’re ready to hang! Smart and simple!
4. When hanging a frame with two hangers instead of one – Tie a piece of string or wire between the two. Only one hole in the wall!
5. Organizing Scarfs – Hanging each scarf on a shower curtain hanger on a regular hanger. It keeps all of your scarves organized and ready to wear!
6. Put your sheets inside a pillowcase! Keep your laundry closet nice and clean. 🙂
7. Rub your faucets with waxed paper – Water won’t leave a mark anymore!